Here’s a fun one for your Monday. We put together a list of the 10 must-haves for a groom on his wedding day. Some are absolutely essential, some are no-brainers, and some are just funny.
Did you remember these on your big day?
10. Dress Socks- Leave the white athletic socks at home, guys. Those white cotton socks are not going to look good with your tux. Trust us.
9. Watch- Don’t be late on your wedding day!
8. Directions- Sure you picked out the venue, but with the hundreds of things on your mind on your wedding day, a set of directions just in case might be prudent.
7. Tie- Whether it’s a bow tie or traditional tie, we know you hate wearing them and you’re going to only put it on at the very last minute. Just be sure you have it with you. Running home to get it before the ceremony starts would be no fun.
6. Bride’s gift- It’s traditional for bride and groom to exchange gifts before the wedding. We recommend something she can wear during the wedding like a tungsten heart pendant, but whatever you decide to get for her, don’t forget it. And wrap it nicely, too!
Tungsten Heart Pendant
5. Cellphone- You never leave home without it anyways, right? Just be sure it’s off during the ceremony.
4. Vows- Especially if you wrote your own, a few note cards will fit nicely in your pocket and there’s no shame taking them out of you need them.
3. Deodorant- You don’t want to sweat through your tux and after the long night you’ll spend dancing after the ceremony, your bride will thank you.
2. Groomsmen Gifts- Another tradition, get the guys backing you up something nice to wear as a thank you. Watches are a classy gift or even matching cufflinks for them to wear during the ceremony.
1. The Wedding Rings- A million and one things on your mind and you forget the wedding rings? Don’t be that groom. You and your bride are the stars of the day, but your durable tungsten wedding bands are the symbol that seals the deal.
Posted by: Vincent LR, Press Officer